Friday, September 10, 2010

Why I dislike Chinese School

First of all, I dislike the language of Chinese and the process of learning  it.  I am now going to write about why I dislike Chinese school.

I go to Chinese school every Saturday, and I absolutely hate it.  Chinese school takes place at Newbury park high school every Saturday, and there we learn the horrid language of Chinese.  In Chinese school, we sit in a classroom that we aren't allowed to change - we buy it off TO high school and are not allowed to change anything- and we learn Chinese.  That doesn't sound too bad, but if you actually consider it, it is horrible.  We students have to sit in chairs that are entirely too small, and the chairs are attached to a desk that is also extremely small.  I can't fit my books and work on the desk without one of them drooping off the edge.  It's almost like the classroom was designed for first graders.  So during class, we have to sit in extremely uncomfortable chairs while listening to a Chinese teacher drone on about her life.  

Yeah... I'm just going to end this post here to go to sleep... :p

1 comment:

  1. And now talk about something you love (besides yo-yo's).

    Write one version normally. And then try to rewrite it without using the word "I," "we," or "you". Post both versions.

    ReplyDelete