Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Box, with an even better understanding of what it is

So apparently the happy box actually gives you a lot more happiness than I thought it would.  That made me reconsider my thoughts.

So if I were asked to go into a happy box, I would definitely ponder it for a while.  At the moment, I really can't decide whether or not to go into the happy box.

It really wouldn't matter.  If you stayed out of the box and just lived your life, it would be fun, with downtimes and really fun times too.  There would be a lot of variety too, which makes life more interesting.  It would be your daily life.  Getting into the happy box would just be a monotone happiness, not much variety, but still really fun.

I didn't have much to write about this, so I'm going to write another post questioning the happy box.

No comments:

Post a Comment