Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Box?

One major hole of the happy box's legitimacy is how it makes you happy.

The way to make me happy is to fill my life with friends, family, love, reached goals, unanswered questions, and money.  Apparently, the happy box provides none of those, but it still makes me happy, somehow.  How does happiness get artificially produced?  I know that it is just a unreal thing that I should imagine, but I can not fathom how this provides quotidian happiness.  I can not imagine being happy any other way besides the way I become happy right now.  Just imagine sitting on a chair in a box grinning like a madman and feeling like you just won twenty gold medals in the Olympics.  Strange much?  I really can't understand how it works, so I can't begin to answer the question of whether or not I should go into a happy box.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I think you've written quite enough on the happy box. Good job - I like it.

    Next post: just write on whatever. Life, and all that jazz.

    ReplyDelete